Take your digital music library along for the ride. The USB7 connection interfaces with your Apple® iPod®8 or other USB mass-storage devices, like flash drives containing MP3, WMA6 or AAC music files.
- On a compatible iPod®8, music selection can be controlled through the audio system, including the steering wheel-mounted controls.
- Track and folder information on the center display to simplify music search and selection.
- The USB charges your compatible iPod®8 while it’s playing.
- An auxiliary input jack can be connected to any iPod®8, MP3 player, or other audio device.
- Both the USB7 and auxiliary inputs are located within the covered, center console storage area, where devices can be conveniently carried and discreetly stored.