Approach the TLX with the key in your pocket, and the Keyless Access System will unlock the doors, set your climate, seat and music preferences and let you start the car with the push of a button.
- The vehicle senses the key remote but won’t unlock the door until you touch the handle.
- Engine and auxiliary controls can be turned on and off at the touch of a button.
- Touching the driver’s door handle adjusts the seats, steering wheel and side mirrors to your preferred settings. Radio presets (AM, FM and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4), speed dial and navigation locations (if equipped) are also activated.
- Inside, the Multi-Information Display (located between the speedometer and tachometer) informs you to start the car by pushing the start button while applying brake pressure.
- When leaving the car, pushing a button on the outer door handle locks the vehicle.
- To cool the car on a hot day, you can lower all the windows and open the sunroof by pressing the unlock button on the remote twice and holding it as you approach the vehicle.