ELS Studio Premium Audio System
Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner helped design the critically acclaimed available ELS Studio®32 Premium Audio System. His goal: Reproduce music as it’s heard in the recording studio. With music sources available over the air, Internet, or your own digital library, even the most familiar music will sound refreshed. System features include:
- Touchscreen operation, with primary functions operable from the steering wheel controls.
- DTS®63 Neural Surround™ can output 5.1 multi-channel surround sound from a digital stereo source.
- A 10-speaker system with four mid-range speakers, four titanium dome tweeters, center mid-range and a 20 cm subwoofer.
Audio sources and features for all TLX audio systems include:
- USB7 Audio Interface for iPod®8 or flash drive allows full operation with the audio system controls.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4 and HD Radio®, both offering quality digital sound.
- Bluetooth®11 streaming audio, plus Aha™ and Pandora®45 compatibility.
- An auxiliary input jack plays content from personal music players incompatible with the USB jack.