USB Audio Interface with iPod Integration
Hearing your digital music through the RLX could not be easier with its USB7 connection for interfacing with Apple® iPod®8 players and other USB mass storage devices that contain MP3, WMA6 or AAC music files.
- On a compatible iPod®, music selection can be controlled through the audio system, including the steering wheel-mounted controls.
- The USB will charge, rather than deplete, a compatible iPod while it's playing.
- You can plug in, select, and play music from a flash drive or other USB storage device.
- Track and folder information appears on the center display to simplify music search and selection.
- An incompatible iPod and other MP3 players can be plugged into the accompanying auxiliary input jack.
- Both the USB and auxiliary inputs are within the center console-covered storage area where devices can be conveniently carried and discreetly stored.