Hearing your digital music through the RLX could not be easier with its USB7 connection for interfacing with smartphones and other compatible USB devices that contain MP3, WMA6 or AAC music files.
- On a compatible device, music selection can be controlled through the audio system, including the steering wheel-mounted controls.
- The USB will charge, rather than deplete most devices while they are playing.
- You can plug in, select and play music from a flash drive or other USB storage device.
- Track and folder information appears on the center display to simplify music search and selection.
- A USB-compatible device can be plugged into the accompanying auxiliary input jack.
- Both the USB and auxiliary inputs are within the center console-covered storage area where devices can be conveniently carried and discreetly stored.