While side mirrors are often an overlooked component on many cars, on the RLX they’re surprisingly feature-rich.
- Both mirrors are automatically heated when the rear window defogger is activated.
- When reverse is engaged, the mirrors automatically tilt downward to reveal potential obstructions close to the car.
- The power mirrors are among the many components that can automatically move into a preset position when a driver who’s holding a key enters the car.
- The mirror housing contains a thin line of LEDs that light up with the turn signals.
- With the Advance Package, the mirrors will fold alongside the car at the push of a button or can be set to automatically fold when the doors are locked from outside the vehicle. The side mirrors will also dim automatically in the evening to prevent headlight glare from becoming a distraction.