Key Remote Functions
Despite the handsome design of the RLX key, it’s rarely necessary to remove it from your pocket or purse.
- The door handles will automatically light up as you approach the RLX, starting when you're about three feet away.
- Upon touching the driver's door handle, the seats, steering wheel and side mirrors will automatically move to the previously determined settings linked to your key. In addition, your presets for radio (AM, FM and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4), speed dial, and navigation locations (if equipped) will also be activated.
- Once inside, the Multi-Information Display located between the speedometer and tachometer, informs you to start the car by pushing the start button while applying brake pressure.
- When leaving the car, pushing a button on the outer door handle locks the vehicle.
- On a hot day, you can lower all the windows and open the sunroof to cool the car by pressing the unlock button on the remote a second time and holding it as you approach the vehicle.