The Head-Up Display projects a transparent, easy-to-see image onto the lower portion of the windshield allowing you to view key vehicle information while keeping your eyes on the road. There are a wide variety of available displays that can be accessed. The primary display information is a digital speedometer reading which can be accompanied by a display for any one of the following:
- Power distribution monitor
- Tachometer band graphic
- Turn-by-turn directions from the navigation system
- Status of Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)59
The Head-Up Warning is a feature on all RLX models and features warning lights that will flash on the windshield automatically. These include:
- An orange shape will flash to warn you to begin braking if Collision Mitigation Braking System™61 system detects a potential problem.
- An amber lane marking will inform you that you are drifting to the edge of your lane