Acura has long recognized that the greatest level of contact you have with a car is through the seats. Needless to say, extensive attention went into the Acura flagship sedan’s seats.
- Standard on all models are seating surfaces and interior trim with remarkably soft, perforated Milano Leather.
- Both front seats have 12-way power adjustment, which includes a 4-way lumbar support that adjusts up and down, as well as in and out.
- Four distinct levels of softness and firmness are designed into the seats to provide an ideal combination of comfort and support.
- While dual-level heating is standard, the Advance Package provides six levels of personal climate control, including three levels of heating and three of ventilation. The seats cool an occupant by drawing air across occupants and into the perforations in the leather, allowing you to quickly reach your desired comfort level.
- For supreme convenience, the 2-driver automatic memory system is designed to record preferences for the driver’s seat, steering wheel and side mirror positions.