The RLX instrument panel takes the Acura interior-design DNA to a whole new level. Supple leather starts at the front door panels, sweeps across the curves of the Acura dual-cove instrument panel and clothes the center panel controls, surrounding the driver and front passenger in leather.
- There are now two screens in the center: the lower On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) haptic feedback touch screen contains primary controls for audio and climate controls, allowing the main display screen to remain high for at-a-glance viewing and to display information that’s independent from the touch screen.
- The RLX still provides you with physical analog gauges for road and engine speeds, temperature and fuel level.
- The color Multi-Information Display (MID) between the speedometer and tachometer can be controlled from the steering wheel to provide a wealth of information from tire pressure to average MPG. On navigation-equipped models, the MID is in full color and can show turn-by-turn navigation directions.
- An attractive three-spoke steering wheel provides you with a wide array of controls that are easy to distinguish through a combination of buttons, toggles and rotary wheels.
- Additional controls for sunroof, interior lights, and HomeLink® are overhead, yet easily within reach. The HomeLink system lets you conveniently eliminate separate garage or gate remotes by programming their frequencies into one of three buttons.