Navigation Functionality & Controls
The centerpiece of the Technology Package, the Acura Navigation System10, in conjunction with the AcuraLink®, is perhaps the best driving companion since the invention of the car radio.
- The system features an 8-inch screen, mounted high in the center control panel for easy visibility.
- You can enter an address or access a location from its vast hard drive destination database, using the interface dial or the voice recognition system.
- The screen will plot your path on the map and show special displays to guide you through freeway ramps, interchanges and forks in the road.
- The system will also provide voiced guidance, if desired.
- Additional features include AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™57, which can help you get around delays while traveling to your desired destination.
- Following the 90-day free trial period, the AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™57 data services are available on a subscription basis for a fee, which can be combined or separate from other SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4 subscriptions.