Gone are the days when a dynamic driving experience was limited to Drive, 1st, 2nd and 3rd. With the Integrated Dynamics System (IDS), RDX owners not only enjoy a 10-speed automatic transmission, but four unique driving modes: Snow, Comfort, Sport and Sport+.
- The IDS control knob on the center console lets the driver cycle through the driving modes and view them on the center display.
- SNOW – Snow mode on the RDX is designed to give you added confidence on roads that might be bit challenging. By controlling the amount of torque that goes to each wheel Snow mode helps maintain traction and control.
- COMFORT – A balanced, Acura-level mix of comfort and handling. "Just right," you could call it.
- SPORT– The power steering assist is reduced to increase steering feel and feedback. Response levels for SH-AWD® and the Drive-by-Wire throttle are heightened. Active Sound Control is reduced to let in more of the beautiful engine note.
- SPORT+ – While maintaining Sport levels and easing climate control, Sport+ adds a much more aggressive – and much more fun – shifting algorithm. This is the way to experience the full potential of the RDX.