The cargo area of the second-generation RDX is more accessible than ever before.
- The width of the tailgate opening is over four feet (48.8") across.
- There is 26.146 cubic feet of storage behind the rear seats, which is enough for two 29-inch and two 21-inch roller bags, plus two 16-inch carry-on bags.
- With the rear seatbacks up, cargo can be concealed under a retracting cargo cover.
- From the tailgate area, you can lower either or both of the 60/40-split rear seatbacks to enlarge the cargo space. Pull one of the levers positioned on each side near the tailgate, and the rear seatback on that side is spring-loaded to fall forward and form a flat cargo floor.
- With both rear seatbacks down, the RDX offers 76.947 cubic feet of cargo space.