AcuraLink Satellite Communication
The latest generation of AcuraLink®62 graces the RDX Technology Package. Thanks to an embedded cellular device, the AcuraLink system now features two-way communication making it even more versatile. In an emergency, location and diagnostic information can be sent and retrieved from the car. Greater interaction with your smartphone enables even more available services. While many AcuraLink features are complimentary others require a subscription. Some of the systems highlights are:
- If an airbag deploys, the RDX will relay an emergency notification. (Cellular connection required.)
- If the RDX is stolen, its location can be tracked by law enforcement.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™57 now shows traffic levels on busy side streets as well as freeways.
- A location on your smartphone can be sent to the navigation system as a ready-to-drive route.
- A live concierge can help you make restaurant reservations and then even send directions to the navigation system.
- Vehicle doors can be remotely locked or unlocked using your smartphone