The MDX has always been purposefully designed to accommodate third-row passengers, resulting in more comfort, room and accessibility than key competitors.
- All models are equipped with 50/50 split 3rd-row seats that have 3-point seat belts and adjustable head restraints.
- 2nd-row seats fold and slide forward with the push of a button, providing easy access to the 3rd-row. Buttons on the seat back illuminate to assist 3rd-row passengers while exiting.
- 2nd-row seats slide to increase 3rd-row legroom.
- 3rd-row passengers have their own cupholders and seatback pockets. Add a 3rd-row USB charging port with the Advance Package.
- 3rd-row seatbacks can be easily raised or lowered from the cargo area.
- 14.9 cu.-ft.46 of cargo space provided when all seats are in use, about 2x the space of key competitors.
- 3rd-row passengers enjoy generous rear-quarter windows–which also aid driver visibility.