Second-Row Seating for Three
The outboard second-row positions of the second-row bench seat closely mimic the front seats with comfortable contoured shapes and pronounced side bolsters to help hold passengers in place.
- For a commanding view, the cushions sit higher than the front row for a theater-style seating effect.
- Second-row passengers have their own climate control console enabling independent adjustment of the temperature, fan speed and air flow for the rear of the cabin.
- Dual USB ports in the second-row seating area allow passengers to charge their devices.
- The second-row seats are split 60/40, each with the ability to slide forward and backward by about six inches, allowing second row passengers to either provide more legroom for third row passengers, or enjoy limo-like legroom when the third row is not being used.
- The second row seatbacks also have recline adjustment.
- On models equipped with the Entertainment or Advance Package, the second-row outboard seats include three-level heating.
- When the middle space in the second row is not occupied, a center armrest can be folded down, providing room for two arms and retractable dual cup holders.