The Acura Navigation System10 is the centerpiece of the Technology Package and uses a hard drive for quick data access and displays on a full VGA 8-inch screen. The system is fast, easy to read and incredibly convenient.
- The full-resolution, 8-inch screen is mounted high in the center control panel to minimize eye diversion from the road.
- You can enter an address or search a location from its vast destination database, using the interface dial or the voice recognition system.
- Option for 3D viewing
- The screen will plot your path on the map while showing special displays to guide you through freeway ramps, interchanges and forks in the road, and even provide voiced guidance if desired.
- An additional feature is Real-Time Traffic™, which can help you get around delays while traveling to your desired destination.
- Lifetime Navigation Traffic Subscription
The Real-Time Traffic™ feature helps you steer clear of gridlock by providing continuously updated traffic information in major metropolitan areas across the 48 contiguous United States.
- Interstates, expressways and busy side streets are all color-coded to indicate traffic flow levels.
- Icons indicate the location of incidents and traffic conditions affected by construction and weather.
- Traffic Rerouting™ will suggest an alternative route if the system determines that the alternative is at least two minutes or 10% quicker.
- You can also have the system simply list traffic-impacting collisions and construction zones in your surrounding area.