All MDX models include a rearview camera50 that automatically produces a display in the center screen when “Reverse” is engaged. There are three separate views, allowing you to select the one that best serves your situation. You can change the views by pressing the center panel’s “Enter” control.
- The normal view is ideal to help survey areas behind the MDX that are too low to be seen through the rear window when backing up or parking.
- The wide-angle view shows a 170° view behind the MDX, which is perfect to help you see approaching vehicles when backing out of parking spots.
- The top-down view is useful for parallel parking or lining up a trailer hitch.
- When Dynamic Guidelines are activated, the guidelines move according to front wheel angle to help guide your trajectory and judge distances.
- The closest guideline indicates clearance for opening the power tailgate.