Despite the handsome design of the MDX key, it’s rarely necessary to remove it from your pocket or purse.
- As you approach the MDX, and are about three feet away, models with the Technology Package will activate “puddle lights” that light the area in front of the doors.
- Upon touching the driver’s door handle, the seats, steering wheel and side mirrors will automatically move to your previously determined settings. In addition, your presets for radio (AM, FM and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4), speed dial and navigation locations (if equipped) will also be activated.
- Once inside, the Multi-Information Display located between the speedometer and tachometer, informs you to start the car by pushing the start button while applying brake pressure.
- When leaving the car, pushing a button on the outer front door handle locks the vehicle. Technology Package models have these buttons on the rear doors as well.
- On a hot day, you can lower all the windows and open the sunroof to cool the car by pressing the unlock button on the remote a two times and holding it as you approach the vehicle.