ELS Studio Premium Audio System
Your vehicle just became a sound studio. With music sources now available over the air, internet or your own digital library, even the most familiar music can become an all-new listening experience. System features include:
- Operation by the center touch screen, with primary functions operable by steering wheel controls.
- USB7 Audio Interface for iPod®8 or flash drive that enables full operation of the devices through the audio system controls.
- Bluetooth®11 streaming audio, plus the ability to navigate and operate Pandora®45 through a compatible smartphone.
- CD, MP3, WMA6 and DTS-compatible disc player.
- HD Radio® offering digital sound and up to eight stations for one frequency.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4 which has more than 140 channels of digital programming and near-CD quality sound.
- AM/FM with RDS readout.
- An auxiliary input jack plays content from personal music players that are incompatible with the USB jack.
- 10 speakers—1 per door, 2 tweeters, 1 center mid-range, 2 rear-seat surround, 1 powered 8-inch subwoofer. The Entertainment Pack adds a ceiling-mounted speaker to enhance rear seat surround sound, while the Advance Package adds two.
- Almost all functions can be performed by voice recognition.