ELS Studio Premium Audio System
Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner helped design this critically acclaimed ELS Studio®32 Premium Audio System to reproduce music as it’s heard in the recording studio. With music sources available over the air, internet or your own digital library, even the most familiar music can become an all-new listening experience. System features include:
- Operation by the center touch screen, with primary functions operable by steering wheel controls.
- USB7 Audio Interface for iPod®8 or flash drive that enables full operation of the devices through the audio system controls.
- Bluetooth®11streaming audio, plus the ability to navigate and operate Aha™ and Pandora®45 through a compatible smartphone.
- CD, MP3, WMA6 and DTS-compatible disc player.
- HD Radio® offering digital sound and up to eight stations for one frequency.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4 which has more than 140 channels of digital programming and near-CD quality sound.
- AM/FM with RDS readout.
- An auxiliary input jack plays content from personal music players that are incompatible with the USB jack.
- 10 speakers—1 per door, 2 tweeters, 1 center mid-range, 2 rear-seat surround, 1 powered 8-inch subwoofer. The Entertainment Pack adds a ceiling-mounted speaker to enhance rear seat surround sound, while the Advance Package adds two.
- Almost all functions can be performed by voice recognition.