When it comes to storage, you’ve got options. There are four separate storage areas within reach of the driver and passengers with plenty of space, including a unique center console that features a combination of large and small compartments.
- The console between the front seats and the available second-row captain’s chairs is topped by an armrest that slides forward and backward for your comfort and opens to reveal a small bin perfect for a phone, pens and other small items.
- A lower console door has non-skid ribs on its surface to place items you wish to access easily such as a purse or electronic device.
- The lower door flips up or slides back to provide access to a large storage bin underneath that houses USB7, power and auxiliary jacks as well as an iPod®8-sized pocket.
- The lower and upper doors can both fold back to provide a large opening to the deep storage bin for loading large items like a large purse or small laptop.
- Overhead is a drop-down pocket to store sunglasses.
- The door panels feature additional storage and a space designed for a water bottle.
- The second-row passengers can access the pockets on the front seatbacks, deep storage pockets in the doors, and a dual cup holder in the center armrest.
- The third-row passengers each have an outer armrest with a beverage holder and storage bin.