The MDX offers space and versatility. With the flexibility of 60/40 split second-row (or available folding Captain's Chairs) and 50/50 split third-row seatbacks, the Acura MDX can easily be configured to adapt to a variety of passenger and cargo space combinations.
- Behind the third-row seats lies over 15 cubic feet46 of storage that’s easily accessible though the tailgate.
- A simple pull of a latch on each of the 50/50-split third row seatbacks drops the head restraint forward to improve rear visibility. Pull the handle a step further and a subsequent push brings each seatback flat with the floor providing a total of 45.1 cubic feet47 of cargo space.
- The 60/40 split-folding second-row seats also fold easily and extend the flat floor for over 90 cubic feet47 of cargo space.
- A recessed cubby hole on the left side is perfectly sized for a jug of milk, 6-pack of soda or any similar sized items you want to stay put. Four chrome tie-down hooks are well located to keep larger items in place.
- A sub-floor storage area is perfect for camera bags, briefcases, laptops or anything you want to keep concealed. The storage lid stays open at almost any angle for loading and unloading convenience or can fold flat against the floor to add the sub-floor space to the main storage area.