Automatic Climate Control
To maximize comfort for all passengers, the MDX features a tri-zone automatic climate control system that allows the driver, front passenger and rear passengers to adjust their own temperature and airflow settings.
- As you approach the MDX, it detects which remote you have and will automatically set your preferred climate-control settings.
- Nine displays on the bottom of the On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) keep a full account of climate status and each display doubles as a soft key to adjust its respective setting.
- Six hard controls also make it easy to make quick climate control changes.
- Adjustable vents and a control panel behind the center console allow second-row passengers to adjust their climate settings.
- Almost all climate control functions can also be operated by voice commands.