All models are equipped with a multi-view rear camera50 that automatically gives you a choice of three different images of the area behind the vehicle when Reverse is engaged.
- The rear camera image appears on most models in a 5-inch, full-color display above the center controls while models with the ODMD 2.0 system display the rear camera image through an 8-inch upper screen.
- The regular view is ideal to help survey areas behind the ILX when backing up or parking.
- The wide-angle view shows a 170° perspective behind the ILX, which is perfect to help spot approaching vehicles or pedestrians when backing out of parking spots.
- The top-down view is particularly useful for parallel parking.
- With the Technology Package, dynamic guidelines help guide your trajectory.