AcuraLink Satellite Communication
The newest generation of AcuraLink®62 graces the ILX. Thanks to an embedded cellular device, the AcuraLink® system now features two-way communication – making it even more versatile. In an emergency, location and diagnostic information can be sent and retrieved directly from the car. Greater interaction with your smartphone enables even more available services. While many AcuraLink® features are complimentary, others require a subscription. Other features include:
- If an airbag deploys, the ILX will relay an emergency notification (cellular connection required).
- If the ILX is stolen, its location can be tracked.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™57 shows traffic levels on busy side streets as well as freeways.
- A location on your smartphone can be sent to the navigation system as a ready-to-drive route.
- As part of a subscription service, a live concierge can help you make restaurant reservations and then even send directions to the navigation system.
- Vehicle doors can be remotely locked or unlocked using your smartphone.