The AcuraLink®62 system features two-way communication through an embedded cellular device, making it more versatile. Location and diagnostic information can be sent and retrieved from the car, allowing greater interaction with a smartphone, as well as more available services. Many AcuraLink features are complimentary, while others will require a subscription service. If you have cellular coverage and a connection, some of the other highlights are:
- The ILX can instantaneously send out a notification if an airbag has been deployed.
- If the ILX has been stolen, its location can be tracked by law enforcement authorities.
- A location on your smartphone can be sent to the navigation system.
- As part of a subscription service, a live concierge can help you find destinations and send directions to your navigation system.
- You can remotely lock or unlock your vehicle using your smartphone.