The finely tuned Motion-Adaptive Electronic Power Steering system enhances driver-vehicle synergy. With Integrated Dynamics System (IDS) standard on all TLX models, drivers can even select the type of steering they want to experience.
- Motion-Adaptive control logic helps distinguish between desired and undesired road feedback, resulting in more accurate steering feel in every driving environment.
- IDS provides a lighter steering feel in Economy and Normal settings but a significantly firmer feel in Sport and Sport+ mode.
- A quick steering ratio gives a sporty response to any input.
- Power steering assist varies with vehicle speed. In parking lots at low speed, all IDS settings offer light steering feel. On the highway, the feeling is much firmer.
- A cast magnesium brace supports the steering column and reduces steering vibration not related to road feel.