Now you can choose the way your RDX responds to the road. With the new Integrated Dynamics System (IDS), RDX owners not only enjoy a 10-speed transmission but also four unique drive modes: Snow, Comfort, Sport and Sport+. One for every mood, you might say.
- The IDS control knob on the center console lets the driver cycle through the drive modes and view them on the center display.
- COMFORT – A balanced, Acura-level mix of comfort and handling. “Just right,” you could call it. Think of it as a chill mode ideal for long distance travel.
- SNOW – For when conditions are not ideal, and you want a little extra confidence and peace of mind.
- SPORT – Now things get fun. A little more response from the steering and the throttle.
- SPORT+ – Welcome to the fun zone. Sport+ adds much more aggressive shifting and an even sharper steering feel. This is the best setting for an exhilarating drive.