While side mirrors are often an overlooked component on many cars, on the RLX they’re surprisingly feature-rich.
- Both mirrors are automatically heated when the rear window defogger is activated.
- When reverse is engaged, the mirrors automatically tilt downward to reveal potential obstructions close to the car.
- The power mirrors are among the many components that can automatically move into a preset position when a driver who’s holding a key enters the car.
- The mirror housing contains a thin line of LEDs that light up with the turn signals.
- With the Advance Package, the mirrors will fold alongside the car at the push of a button or can be set to automatically fold when the doors are locked from outside the vehicle.
- The side mirrors will also dim automatically in the evening to prevent headlight glare from becoming a distraction.