The Acura Navigation System10 in conjunction with AcuraLink®, is perhaps the best driving companion since the invention of the car radio.
- The system features an 8-inch screen mounted high in the center control panel for easy visibility.
- You can enter an address or access a location from its vast destination database using the interface dial or the Voice Recognition System.
- The screen will plot your path on the map and show specific displays to guide you through freeway ramps, interchanges and forks in the road.
- If desired, the system provides voiced guidance.
- An additional feature is AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™57, which helps route you around delays while traveling to your destination.
- The system’s database will not only show you the nearby ATMs, if you tell it to only show your bank’s ATM’s because you don’t want to pay a service charge, it will only show those machines.
- You can also find the exact type of restaurant you’re in the mood for as well as locate schools, parks, hospitals, drugstores, museums, and more.
- Since destinations change over time, downloadable updates can be purchased through this website.