Multi-View Rear Camera
All RDX models are equipped with a rearview camera50 that automatically produces three available views of the area behind the vehicle when "reverse" is engaged. The standard system has a 5-inch, full-color display above the center controls. Navigation system-equipped models use the 8" navigation screen.
- The regular view is ideal to help survey areas directly behind the RDX while backing up or parking.
- The wide angle view shows a 170° perspective behind the RDX, which is perfect to help spot approaching vehicles when backing out of parking spots.
- The top-down view is useful for parallel parking or lining up a trailer hitch.
- Yellow guidelines help guide your trajectory and judge distances the closest guideline indicates the clearance for opening the power tailgate.
- On models with the Technology Package the guidelines are dynamic, showing your expected rearward trajectory based on the steering angle of the front wheels.