When the transmission is in “Reverse,” you can view various obstacles that are behind the TSX Sport Wagon and below your normal field of vision through the large, 8-inch navigation screen.
- A camera located discreetly above the rear license plate provides clear visibility for items like low walls or garbage cans, and is also extremely useful when parallel parking.
- Guidelines in the image help you gauge distances and predict vehicle position.
- The passenger side mirror also enhances rearward visibility by automatically tilting down when reverse is engaged to reveal any objects close to the side of the car.
All TSX Sport Wagon models are equipped with Xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) low-beam headlights for greatly enhanced clarity.
- Xenon lights produce a whiter light that brings out more details than conventional halogen bulbs.
- The HID lenses allow a more precise beam pattern that increases road visibility without blinding oncoming drivers.
Key Remote Functions
The TSX Sport Wagon key remote was given a few extra convenience features beyond the usual door lock, unlock and panic button functions.
- The remote can lower the windows and open the moonroof to air out the cabin as you approach.
- The TSX Sport Wagon will read the driver’s seat position and other personalized settings that are linked to the remote and activate those settings the moment the driver’s door is opened.
- The key folds into the remote, making it more compact for carrying.
- Models with the Technology Package have a button on the remote that will activate the power tailgate.
Press a button on the key fob, and the tailgate will automatically open for you. And when you’re finished loading or unloading, just press the button again and it powers down and latches.
- The tailgate will also activate from a button on the driver’s door, as well as by a button on the tailgate itself.
- In the event of a power failure, the tailgate can be raised and lowered manually.
- When opening or closing, the tailgate will automatically reverse itself if it encounters a sufficient obstruction.