The beautiful leather surfaces of the TL’s front seats have you enveloped in comfort from the instant you slide in, through the duration of your journey.
- Both front seats offer two levels of heating. With the Advance Package, the front seats can cool as well as heat by venting air through the perforations in the leather, allowing you to reach your desired comfort level more quickly.
- The driver will easily find the perfect position with the driver’s 10-way power seat.
- The front passenger will bask in the luxury of an 8-way power front passenger seat.
- The seats feature a combination of dense materials to filter out road vibration.
- Soft, perforated Milano premium leather seating surfaces are included with the Technology Package.
- TL SH-AWD has high-performance seats with more aggressive side-bolstering.
The TL has spacious rear accommodations for three adults with generous legroom, knee clearance, and shoulder room.
- Rear passengers get their own adjustable climate control vents.
- The wide, fold-down center armrest has a lockable pass-through space from the trunk to accommodate long cargo items.
The wedge shape of the TL body allows for generous cargo capacity.
- The TL SH-AWD trunk has a 12.5 cubic feet capacity, and the front-drive TL trunk is slightly larger, at 13.1 cubic feet.
- The trunk opening is low and wide for easy loading and unloading.
- Minimal side intrusions and hinges that retreat into the lining allow for a large amount of usable storage space.
- A pass-through space behind the rear seat armrest allows for the loading of items longer than the trunk’s depth.
The TL keeps everything you need close at hand, with 15 versatile storage areas.
- The driver has at least seven storage spaces within easy reach.
- The center storage slide-out tray is perfect for cell phones and other personal communication devices.
- The center storage bin contains the USB and auxiliary input connections, as well as a power jack, and also includes a cord notch so that devices can be connected and accessed outside the bin.
- Unique footwell cubbyholes for the driver and front passenger are perfect for maps and small containers.
Automatic Climate Control
The TL dual-zone, dual-mode automatic climate control system allows the driver and front passenger to create their own microclimates.
- Set your desired temperature and airflow distribution however you like, and your front passenger can do the same.
- When alone, the driver can easily switch off the dual setting and set the whole cabin to a single temperature.
- Almost all climate control functions can be operated by voice commands.
- An air filtration system helps keep particulates, dust, and pollen out of the cabin.
GPS-linked Climate Control
Technology Package and above
On models equipped with the Technology Package and above, the automatic climate control system can further enhance occupants’ comfort level by tracking the sun’s position and intensity.
- The GPS10 positioning technology monitors the sun’s location relative to the car’s position, while a sensor on the dash measures the sun’s intensity.
- Knowing the sun’s position and strength enables the system to more effectively keep each side of the cabin at its designated temperature.
- The system is completely automatic and requires no manual adjustments, regardless of outside conditions.
The Bluetooth®11 HandsFreeLink® system works with many Bluetooth-enabled cell phones to let you receive and initiate phone calls through the TL audio system without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
- A one-time pairing process on a compatible phone enables you to communicate wirelessly, and up to six phones can be paired to the system.
- When available, an incoming call will display the number if it is entered into the speed-dial list.
- The phone can then be operated through the vehicle audio system without ever leaving your pocket or purse.
- On models with the Technology Package and above, the system will automatically download your compatible phone’s phonebook and call history into the navigation system’s hard drive.10
- Models with the Technology Package and above also let you store voice tags to quickly access frequently used numbers.
For more details, please visit the Acura Bluetooth HandsFreeLink minisite.
Keyless Access System
Technology Package and above
The Keyless Access System with push button ignition allows you to walk up to the TL, unlock the doors, have the car set your preferences, and start the engine without ever having to take the key out of your pocket.
- The vehicle will sense the key remote but will not unlock the door until you touch the handle.
- Two backup systems include an ignition insert slot for any transmitter failure and a slide-out key and “valet” mode to keep locked contents secure.